Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dixie State College---first day of school!

Yes, it is that wonderful time of year again, the starting of school! Looks like it's going to be an extremely busy semester with work and both of us going to school full time. As you know, Jeff plays football for Dixie State College and is Strong Safety for defense. (He was actually recently changed from his former runningback position, what a trooper!) His first away game is this Saturday, August 25 where he will be going to Colorado to play Mesa State. GOOD LUCK REBELS! It's gonna be tough winning games considering we are just getting into the NCAA...but I'm sure we can do it! I will post his game schedule soon enough for those of you interested in a nice vacation to St. George in the blazing 114 F heat! Jeff this semester is taking Humanities, Psychology, CIS 1200, Math 1050 and English 1010. My schedule consists of English 2010, and nursing program requirements Pathophysiology and Anatomy with a Lab. I'm also working a full 36 hrs. a week! Holy cow...we are both crazy busy and I actually just finished applying for the nursing program! Hooray, it feels so good to get that over with :) Well, I will keep everybody updated on everything!*Pray for me to get in the program, I have tough competition!*

1 comment:

The Morrells said...

Kristie Loo- I'm glad you joined the blogging craze!!! It sounds like things are going good for you guys- I'm glad! I was worried about you guys for a while there. To add a picture, just go to the customize option on the top right corner of your blog page and then you can add page elements and do it from there, or if you're trying to do it when you do an actual post, there is a place to do it on the screen above where you are typing. It's like a picture icon thing and you click it and then you can browse your pictures on your computer and choose the ones you want. If that doesn't makes sense, tell me and I'll walk you through it. Love ya!